Out of stock
Modern Farmhouse Dining Table with Black Steel Tapered Legs
This listing is for a custom-made hardwood dining table. We make this table by hand in our shop in eastern Iowa.
We can make this table with many types of wood. We used sustainably harvested or salvaged trees in all of our tables. For this type of table we typically use 2" thick boards.
Here is a list of woods that we can use:
- Ash (pictured, stained black/Charcoal with flat black legs)
- Black Walnut
- White Oak, Red Oak, Quartersawn White Oak
- Maple (Hard, Soft, Spalted)
- Live-edge (available in most wood types upon request)
- More available by request
We can make custom table bases to fit your home and style. Handmade from steel and powder-coated, painted, or cleared.
- Tapered base with skirts (Pictured)
- Painted flat black
- clear coated raw steel
- powder-coated any color
- contact us for a quote on other base styles
The table features a 0% VOCs (volatile organic compounds) finish. Please list stain choice in comment section at checkout.
Sizes, wood type, complexity of the base, and shipping costs can vary quite a bit. The pictured table in the listing is a 9ft long x 40" wide x 30" tall table. It weights roughly 400+ pounds.
This product is made to order and ships out in approximately 8-12 weeks. Product is handmade and made in the USA.