This listing is for a custom-made hardwood dining table. We make this table by hand in our shop in eastern Iowa. We offer FREE shipping nationwide to the lower 48 states. Turnaround time is currently about 8-12 weeks.
We can make this table with many types of wood. We used sustainably harvested or salvaged trees in all of our tables. For this type of table we typically use 2" thick boards. Here is a list of woods that we can use:
- Ash hardwood (pictured, stained Charcoal with flat black legs)
- Black Walnut
- Oak - White Oak, Red Oak, Quartersawn White Oak
- Sycamore and Quartersawn Sycamore
- Maple - Hard, Soft, Spalted
- Live-edge (available in most wood types upon request)
- More available by request
We can make custom table bases to fit your home and style. Handmade from steel and powdercoated, painted, or cleared.
- Tapered base with skirts (Pictured)
- Painted flat black
- clear coated raw steel
- powdercoated any color
- contact us for a quote on other base styles
The table features a 0% VOCs (volatile organic compounds) finish. Please list stain choice in comment section at checkout.
Wood type, complexity of the base, and shipping costs can vary quite a bit. The pictured table in the listing is a 9ft long x 40" wide x 30" tall table. It weights roughly 400+ pounds.
Inquire directly if you would like pricing for a different wood type or color.
Contact us today for a custom table. Turnaround time is currently about 8-12 weeks.
Product is handmade and made in the USA.